Sunday, February 8, 2009

For Lily!

Hey hey! This ones for my Lily! I could not find a picture of Lily alone so I have this one the little one is Drake! And the big one is Lily! Lily is such a sweet flirty dog! She is such a flirt with her boyfriend! But Lily is sometimes quite the chewer. When she is chewing on are stuff. We call her chewbaca! But most of my friends like Lily more then Drake which I understand but I love both Lily and Drake so much! Lily loves her belly rubbed and she likes it when people sing and rub her belly! Lily`s birthday is November 13th and she is 2 years old. She loves to run around with Drake but she loves to chew on things! And she loves her papa which is my dad they sit together in the recliner and its so cute! Lol! But I love Lily so so so so so so so so much!!!! And Lily loves playing with other dogs! Lily and Drake act like brother and sister! But they are not. Right now Lily and Drake are watching my mom and Jenna play Rockband! Jenna on drums!!! Of course! My mom on gautir! And my dad making breakfast me and working on my blog!
Lily I love you
Love your girl
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment