Sunday, February 8, 2009

ME ME ME ME!





































sup sup sup!








Want to learn some more about me? Well here is some facts!
















Fav color: Blue and Green and Purple!








Fav animal: Dolphin/ man i wish i had one!!








Fav food: Strawberries!







Fav gender: girls of course! GIRL POWER.







Fav sport: Volley ball and basket ball. Well i did play pitching machience as u c at the top pic! I dont like it anymore! I love dance and cheerleading too!



I love fun things! And i just love chillin out and being with friends!






Fav book: I love all the books by Judy Blume!





Fav movie: Marley and Me! Love it!





Fav hair style: Loose curls baby!




Fav people: my friends and my family of course!






Fav state: Flordia and Hawii as you see one of my pictures is my mom in a shop in hawii!


Fav holiday: Christmas! Easter! My birthday as you see at the top one of my pictures is me with another girl thats my friend Alexis she lives in Kansas City and I visted her with my family for Easter





Fav college football team: Hawkeyes! OH YA!


Fav pro team: Steelers! My parents arent happy about that! lol

Glad you got to know a little more about me!
Love

Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment